JERSEY FUR Presents…
MONSTER MINI GOLF
Sunday, Feb 23rd at 2:00pm
We have a party room rented from 2 until 3:30, golf passes, and a $3 voucher to the arcade for everyone participating. There will be snacks and sodas in the party room and prizes for the top three put-put scores. The cost for this event is $13 a person. Wear White!
The location is:
Monster Mini Golf
1235 West Chestnut Street
Union, NJ 07083
International Bear Convergence (Palm Springs)
February 13-17, 2014
The four-day event includes four themed pool parties in the Renaissance Hotel’s expansive 24,000 square-foot Grand Courtyard that features a 5,000 square-foot heated pool, gorgeous palm trees, multiple bars, cabanas and outdoor lounge areas with fire pits. Hosted by, funny man Peter Bisuito, the entire courtyard will come to life with DJs, live entertainment, and thousands of bears from around the globe. After the sun sets, evenings will heat up with three themed dance parties. Sunday’s Furrageous® dance features DJ/Producer John LePage and a live performance by Erasure’s Andy Bell. IBCs pool party & dance events will highlight several top DJs from California and around the glob including: Doug Jackson of Fort Lauderdale, Paul Coals of London, David Knapp of Atlanta, Sean Mac of Atlanta, Ryan Jones of Los Angeles, Candy of Los Angeles, Easy Tiger of Los Angeles, Chub Jim of Palm Springs, and Jon WIlliams of San Diego.
IBC is the first winter event capable of hosting 4,000+ bears, muscle bears, cubs, chasers, chubs and admirers in Palm Springs. This premier gay destination offers travelers top-notch nightlife, casino action, award-winning restaurants, world-class golf and an aerial tram experience 6,000 feet above sea level. Known for its crystal blue skies and year-round sunshine, Palm Springs is the perfect holiday weekend destination and one of the only US cities that boasts an average temperature of 70 degrees in February.
IBC’s host hotel is the acclaimed Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel. Rooms start at $179/per night. Standard rooms will sleep four guests comfortably. Suites are also available. With a choice of mountain or pool view rooms, make your reservation early, as the pool view rooms/suites will go fast.
Online registration is now closed! Walk-up Registration available at host hotel Friday & Saturday, February 14 & 15, 2014.
••Weekend Wristbands are $160.00 and include:••
-All 4 PLUNGE POOL PARTIES
-WELCOME PARTY w/ Free Food
-MEATLOAF Dance Party w/ DJ Paul Coal
-Late Night Pizza Party
-BEARHEAT: Leather/Gear Dance w/ DJ Doug Jackson
-Sunday Beer Bust w/ Free Draft while supplies last & DJ Easy Tiger
-FURRAGEOUS® w/ DJ John LePage and performance by Erasure’s Andy Bell
•• Individual event tickets sold at each party ••
Hotel reservations can be made by calling RESERVATIONS TOLL FREE AT 1 (800) 468-3571
– Hotel: Renaissance Palm Spring Hotel
– Date range is February 13-18, 2014
– YOU MUST MENTION “International Bear Convergence” OR “IBC” to receive access to available rooms and rates.
TEXAS BEAR ROUNDUP 19
Save a Cowboy and Ride a Bear! A fun weekend where Cowboy butts will drive you nuts and the Bears are all friendly. Come join us for our Annual Bear Reunion March 13-16, 2014 in Dallas, Texas.
We have a great weekend planned with entertainment, food, activities, contest, and transportation to all our events and bars, our world famous hospitality room and of course eighteen hundred plus bears, cubs, admirers and more!
• Two Host Hotels – we will experiment with offering activities at two locations (more to come on that)
• Tasty Dinner Event with Entertainment by Gay Bear Country and Western Star – Drake Jensen and the Band
• Diverse Choices and New Choices in Overflow Hotels
• Additional Pool Parties Indoor and Outdoor
• Three Spa Excursions with Improved Arrival and Departure
• A Sunday Early Evening Spa Excursion
• Late Night Food Trucks
• Local Brewery, City Excursion
• Sixth Floor Museum, City Excursion
• Historic Ft. Worth Stockyards, City Excursion
• Return of the Bear Dance Partnership
• Dedicated, Continuous Shuttle Service between Host Hotels and Overflow Hotels
• Transportation to All Events and Generous Transportation to Local Destinations
• Dirty Bear Bingo – New!
• Coffee and Chill Lounge (a more intimate social place and alcohol-free zone)
• Largest Hospitality Room on the Circuit … and more!
BLACK PARTY: Rites XXXV
Saturday, March 22
Roseland Ballroom – 239 W52nd St
Advance Tickets: $150 February 14 – March 13
General Admission: $165 March 14 – 22
No VIP tickets. General Admission Only.
SPECIAL TICKETS PROMOTIONS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR – IF AVAILABLE:
Under 26: $60 If available. (entrance before 12:30am OR after 4:00am. Valid ID required.)
After 9:00 AM: $70 If available.
Saint Member Discount: $80 If available. (Original Saint Member Card Required.)